Vingroup Joint Stock Company (Vingroup JSC)
Vingroup is one of the biggest private conglomerates in Vietnam with a market capitalization value of around US $16 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology; Industrials; Property & services.
Vingroup’s predecessor is Technocom Group, established in 1993 in Ukraine. In the early 2000s, Technocom returned to Vietnam, focusing on investment in tourism and real estate with two initial strategic brands, Vinpearl and Vincom. In January 2012, Vincom Joint Stock Company and Vinpearl Joint Stock Company merged, officially operating under the Group model with the name Vingroup – Joint Stock Company.
With the mission of “For a better life for everyone”, Vingroup aims to develop into the region’s leading Technology – Industry – trade and service corporation, constantly innovating and creating to create a eco-class products and services, contributing to improving the quality of life of Vietnamese people and raising the position of Vietnamese brands in the international arena.
During nearly 30 years, Vingroup has marked outstanding achievements:
- 5 times received the “Vietnam Gold Star” award from 2008 to 2013
- 4 times received the award “Top 10 Excellent Service Trading Enterprises” for Vincom brand
- 04 times received the award “Top ten 5-star hotels” for Vinpearl brand.
- 2012, Award “Best Capital Market Transaction in Vietnam – Vietnam Capital Markets Deal” voted by the international financial newspaper International Financing Review, “Best Investor – Best Developer” and “Best Villa Project – Best Villa Development” at the “Real Estate Southeast Asia 2012” Awards Ceremony in Singapore, “Best Retail Investor in Vietnam – Best Retail Developer Award” voted by Euromoney Magazine.
- 2013, Top 10 strong brands in Vietnam; Dual Award for “Energy Efficient Architecture” for Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang and Vincom Center Dong Khoi.