Eligibility for participating in SW International Track
Startup Wheel extends to all audiences with no age and nationality limit. Everyone who is currently doing or planning to do business in Vietnam is encouraged to participate in the competition.
- Individuals/ Teams have a business model but have not established companies
- Enterprises with an innovative business model
- Researchers/ Scientists possess science researches at universities that could be commercialized
- Students/ International students with an innovative and feasible business model
- International Startups want to explore and expand their business to the Vietnam market
The applicant have to:
- be less than 7-year in operations;
- be an independent company (not a subsidiary);
- have a working beta product or service (preferable).
- If the statups already had the business registration certificate, please submit the scanned one to the Application Form.
- The Candidates, who are selected in Top 50 SW International Track, are required to have a fully developed product/service or a prototype to display at the Startup Day – a 2-day exhibition event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The startups that won the previous Startup Wheel will not be allowed to join Startup Wheel 2021.
Application link: https://startupwheel.vn/vi/dang-ky
Application deadline: 25/04/2021
Note: A candidate could apply more than 02 startups with different products/ services
Awards, Security And Commitment
Cash prizes will be transferred to the representative of the startup within 15 working days after the Startup Wheel Award Ceremony. The winner must be responsible for the personal income tax (PIT) and other taxes or fees related to the prize (if any) in accordance with current Vietnamese law. The organizer will proceed to collect this PIT and pay it to the state budget. This PIT is paid to the Organizer at the same time as the award.
SECURITY AND COMMITMENT
When participating in the competition, the Candidates have agreed that the Organizers will use the Candidates’ broadcast lives, interviews, photographs, records, films, and exhibition publishments and reproduce them for the news, narration, promotional purposes, television programs, advertisements, including on the website or under any forms. The organizer and its partners and all related parties are exempt from any responsibility arising from photographing, recording, filming, or publishing photos, recordings, videos from this competition.
When submitting the business plan, the brief introduction of Candidates in the business plan will be considered as a summary that can be used wildly and can be used in the relevant document of the competition. The Organizer will provide copies of business plans, pitch decks, and 2-minute pitching videos in the competition to the Board of Judges and the relevant person in charge, and request these individuals not to make any additional copies. Any acts of fraud, ethics, and law violations within the framework of the competition, the Organizer has the right to unilaterally cancel the Candidate’s right and has the right to handle according to law.