Candidates follow instructions as follows:
- Filling in the Application form
- Uploading documents to Documents submission
- Submitting a 2-minute video introducing about the startup by the representative.
* The 2-minute Video Making Instruction
Outline of areas startups should present in the video
- What is your product or service?
- What is your business model? Why you choose it?
- Whose and what demands can your product/ service satisfy?
- What is your competitive edge?
- What is the progress of your startup? You should highlight your team, patents, and statistics about customers, partners, etc
- Why do you choose the Vietnam market to be one of your business expansion?
In addition, the video must:
- Be named as “Startup Wheel 2021 – [Applicant name] – [Project name]”
- Be set as pubic of its privacy.
- Conform to all Terms and Conditions of YouTube including the video format and size requirements and limitations.
- Not exceed two (2) minutes in length.
- Can be used for public communication if there is no request for confidentiality from applicants,
- All expressions that incite violence or forms of discrimination, obscenity, or defamation are prohibited.