The entry period takes place from March 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021. All applicants must fill in the online Application form describing their business along with a two-minute video. Entry must reflect the judging criteria and adhere to the entry requirements as defined below. The Competition will include a round of judging to determine fifty (50) finalists who will advance to pitch at Startup Day 2021 at Riverside Palace HCMC on August 23-24, 2021.
March 1 – May 31: Application submission
June 1-15: Preliminary selection: to select top 50 international start-ups pitching at the final round.
Jun 16 – July 7: Top 50 finalists announcement & confirmation.
August 20-22: Side events
- Private pitch (to be announced soon)
- Fundraising workshop & Treasure hunt tour (to be announced soon)
August 23-24: Startup Day 2021 – final round of “Startup Wheel 2021” and “Startup Exchange” event
- 2-day exhibition
- Crowd-based pitching: Top 45 international startups, Top 100 national startups
- Semi-final competition-based pitching: Top 60 national startups
- Final competition-based pitching: top 5 international startups and top 10 national startups pitch for the final prize.
- Award Ceremony