PRELIMINARY SELECTION ROUND (March/2018-June/2018)
- Form of off-line preliminary selection round (only applys at Ho Chi Minh): candidates present within 2 minutes (candidate should prepare such as Powerpoint, product sample or demo to present). Examiner will ask some questions and then candidates will argue around 15 minutes, point will base on some criteria: creativeness, realizable, commercialize/realistic…
- Form of preliminary selection round gathers on a certain date in Ha Noi, Da Nang and Can Tho (The organizing committee will decide on time and place) or telephone priliminary selection round (apply to the other places): simliar to form of off-line, candidates present within 5 minutes and then examiner will ask, candidate argues.
The result of preliminary selection: select 100 the most stand-out projects in 4 sections.
- Intensive training: according to expectation, we will organise at 4 sections in: Ho Chi Minh city, Da Nang, Ha Noi, Can Tho (for candidates register to participate in the competition). Subjects are : build-up idea and make a business plan, Persuade the investor,…
- An exclusive training for Startup Business group with subjects: Apply Information Technology to Business Administration, Human Resources/Marketing Administration in Startup Business
SEMI-FINAL ROUND (June/2018-July/2018)
Part 1: 3 challenge stages
Stage 1: Write business plan down (account for 10 percent of Semi-final round)
Stage 2: Practice to mobilise Crowdfunding real fund on Fundingvn.com (account for 10 percent of Semi-final round)
Stage 3: Design The brand representative department or carry out TVC to advertise idea/product (account for 10 percent of Semi-final round, candidate select one of two ways)
Part 2: Startup Exchange 2018-organised at Ho Chi Minh (account for 70 percent of Semi-final round)
After Exchange and investment Startup 2018, The organizing committee will publish 10 projects participating in Final round.
FINAL ROUND AND AWARD (25th August 2018)
- Form of competition: Pitching
- Contents of competiton: candidate presents the project within 5 minutes and then argue with examiner council within 10 minutes.
- At the same day, The Final round will take place in the evening and The Award Anniversiry will also take place after that.
*Note: The detail schedule as well as timeline can be changed to suitable for real condition and situation. Candidates must commit to participate in all parts of competition required by The organizing committee.