Mr. Nguyen Trung Chinh is currently Chairman of the Board and General Director of CMC Technology Group Joint Stock Company, formerly from a company with 20 initial employees, so far, CMC has developed into an IT group with More than 2,000 employees work at 10 member companies and research institutes.
Summary of his work:
- From June, 2016: Board Chairman of CMC Technology Joint Stock company;
- From February 27th, 2007 to June 21st,2016: Vice Chairman of CMC Technology Joint Stock company;
- From 1999 to January, 2007: Chief of Executive Operator of Computer and Communication Limited Liability company; member of Board Member, Computer and Communication Limited Liability company;
- From 1995 to 1999: HT&NT Limited Liability company changed into CMC Technology Joint Stock company. Mr Nguyen Trung Chinh was in charged of Vice Director;
- From 1993 to 1995: Founded HT&NT Limited Liability company based on the foundation of ADCOM centre and was in charged of Vice Director
- From 1990 to 1993: Participated in founding ADCOM Center, belongs to National Technology Research Institute;
- From 1988 to 1989: Member of National Technology Research Institute;
- From 1982 to 1987: Student of Electronic Engineering Technology Faculty, Hanoi University of Science and Technology;
- From 1980 to 1982: Conduct millitary service at Signal Corps;
Mr Nguyen Trung Chinh received Red Star Bussinessman Certificate in 2000. After 2000, Mr Nguyen Trung Chinh received the 3rd class of Labour Order in 2005, Representative of Vietnamese Businessman in 2008,etc. He also received a lot of certificates from Vietnam government departments and agencies for contributing to Technology and society as well.